[vtkusers] QVTKWidget showing the contents of the windows that are behind

Fireman Fireman vtkusersneedhelp at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 7 10:56:10 EST 2011

Hi all,
Some strange behaviors occurs especially on QVTKWidget: when I show a QVTKWidget with a 3D volume, for example, the widget are shown simply
are transparent, showing the contents of the windows that are behind, for example a WordPad window until it is completely rendered.
How can I avoid this strange behaviors ? (Ideally a black background instead of showing the contents of the windows that are behind)
Thank you.