[vtkusers] remove vtkImageBlend item

Mauro Maiorca mauromaiorca at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 00:56:47 EST 2011

Hi David,

sorry, I wasn't clear enough, I'll try again.
Suppose I've got a big image, and I have to add/remove little objects
in just one little area of the image (thus leaving most of the image
as it was). My concern is whether in this particular case it's more
efficient to RemoveAllInputs and add all them again (including the big
image) or removing/re-adding just the little objects (without
removing/re-adding the big image)?

cheers,
Mauro