[vtkusers] Renders or render windows blending??? Any idea?

vespasiano at libero.it vespasiano at libero.it
Thu Feb 3 12:18:05 EST 2011

Hi all,
I need to blend the output of two renders. The first render renders some 3D
objects. The other render renders a plane where I have a texture over connected
to a video source. Now I need to blend the output of the first render over the
second output. Till now i use a multilayered render window where i put the
first render on the upper layer but i can't control the alpha value. I need to
control the alpha value of the first render output pixel to control blending
intensity.

Somebody have any idea to resolve my problem?

Many thanks.

Best Regards.
Ricciardi Francesco.
Università Politecnica delle Marche.