[vtkusers] fining cutterline to middle of window

h0ppel h0ppel at web.de
Wed Feb 2 13:33:42 EST 2011

ok thanks but i still dont know what methode I hve to use :(
nothing will work:

 vtkCutter cutterX = new vtkCutter();
 cutterX.SetCutFunction(planeX);
 cutterX.SetInput(Mapper.GetInput());
 cutterX.Update();
 cutterX.GenerateCutScalarsOn();

  vtkPolyDataMapper cutterMapperX = new vtkPolyDataMapper();
  cutterMapperX.SetInputConnection(cutterX.GetOutputPort());

  vtkActor selectActorX = new vtkActor();
  selectActorX.SetMapper(cutterMapperX);
  selectActorX.GetProperty().SetColor(1, 1, 0);
  selectActorX.GetProperty().SetLineWidth(2);
  selectActorX.VisibilityOn();

 vtkCamera cameraX = new vtkCamera();
 cameraX.Roll(270);

 vtkFollower follower = new vtkFollower();
 follower.SetMapper(cutterMapperX);
 follower.SetCamera(cameraX);
 double[] cords = follower.GetPosition();
 cameraX.SetFocalPoint(cords[0], cords[1], cords[2]);

ist getposition the right mehode or do I need get origin?
with this code I see nothing from the cutteractor :(

thanks