[vtkusers] ImageViewer2

Laurent l.paul at uclouvain.be
Wed Feb 2 10:42:46 EST 2011

Dear all,

I'm using vtkImageViewer2 for a while and it is great... but I tried to
display additional PolyData on top of the image. AS described in the
Doxygen, I have added
axialViewer->GetRenderer()->AddActor(m_AxialActor);

It "almost" displays the data. Data are displayed only in one direction, I
mean when I go down in the volume, in the Z direction. Also, data come from
the previous image. When I go backward, data disapear.

I have modified the opacity of ImageActor to 0.5.... and the data appear in
the correct position first, and then if I go forward or backward, displayed
data come from the previous image.

I saw in the doc that htere is an orientation variable to set... in
ImagePlaneWidget and I don't see the link with that class. I know tht
ImageViewer2 comes from ImagePlaneWidget, but I can't access to its
variables.
Alos, I would like to use "SetPlaneOrientationToXAxes"
"SetPlaneOrientationToYAxes" and "SetPlaneOrientationToZAxes" but again, it
belongs to ImagePlaneWidget.

How can I change these variables?

Thanks,
Laurent.