[vtkusers] PolyData to UnstructuredGrid

Luca Cinquepalmi cinquepalmi at planetek.it
Wed Feb 2 10:04:50 EST 2011

Hi everybody,
I have a PolydataFile obtained with the command ParticleReader.exe which
reads an ASCII file having the following format: X Y Z C and create a
PolyData file. When i load the obtained PolyData file in Paraview I am
able to apply "Clip" and "Slice" filter but not the "Contour" one. I
think this last one can be applied only with UnstructuredGrid file. How
can i convert PolyData file In Unstructured one? Then, if I want to
interpolate values showed in PolydataFile, shall I use only the Delaunay
3d filter? I would like to use IDW or Kriging interpolator...
Thank you very much

Luca