[vtkusers] error message reading (Mac-created?) DICOM files in a Windows app

Steven Chall stevec at renci.org
Tue Feb 1 10:10:28 EST 2011

Mathieu,
You're absolutely correct.  I should have taken the error message at its face value:  using Cygwin to look at the directories in question from a Unix perspective, there are indeed .DS_Store directories in each, that came over with the .dcm files from the Mac on which they were stored.  They simply didn't show up in Windows.  Thank you very much.

Steve

-Steve Chall
 Senior Research Software Developer
 Renaissance Computing Institute (RENCI)