[vtkusers] VTK5.8.0, Win32. How to display image content inside of vtkLegendScaleActor

Vladimir Dudnik vladimir.dudnik at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 03:31:12 EST 2011

Hi all,

could someone please explain me a little bit on vtkLegendScaleActor use?

I need to display some 2D image (say geo map) in window and would like to
draw geo coordinates around it. From what I learned so far,
vtkLegendScaleActor can be displayed over image (on top of image) and so it
get overlap some of image details.

Is it possible to put image content into inner area of axis? Or what other
options available with VTK in order to achive this goal?

Thanks,
  Vladimir