[vtkusers] Set actor topmost

zlf jxdw_zlf at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Dec 27 23:46:02 EST 2011

Hi all,

There are two sphere actors in my scene. I tried to set a sphere topmost.
But when I move the camera by mouse, only renderer1's camera is changed,
renderer2's camera is kept unchanged.

            vtkRenderWindow renwin = new vtkRenderWindow();
            renwin.SetParentId(this.Handle);
            renwin.SetSize(this.Width, this.Height);

            vtkRenderer renderer1 = new vtkRenderer();
            renderer1.SetLayer(1);

            vtkRenderer renderer2 = new vtkRenderer();
            renderer2.SetLayer(0);

            renwin.AddRenderer(renderer1);
            renwin.AddRenderer(renderer2);

            renwin.SetNumberOfLayers(2);

            vtkRenderWindowInteractor iren = new
vtkRenderWindowInteractor();
            iren.SetRenderWindow(renwin);

            vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera style = new
vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera();
            iren.SetInteractorStyle(style);

           // Create a sphere actor and add it to renderer1
           // Create another sphere actor and add it to renderer2

            renwin.Render();

Thanks

superZZ