[vtkusers] graphLayoutView missing functions?

planar3d planar3d at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 03:10:36 EST 2011

Just a quick follow up. I updated to VTK 5.8, rebuilt and tried again. The
example code does work. I guess the functions I initially asked about were
added or those classes refactored between versions 5.4 and 5.8, but oh wow
the library dependencies. Someone needs to put a note in the VTK
documentation that you need to link practically every single library you
create during the VTK build process.