[vtkusers] Best Mac development environment?

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 13:07:51 EST 2011

My approach is similar to Cory's.  No matter what system I'm working
on, my development tools are a terminal, gvim or vi, and whichever
compiler is best supported on the system.  CMake is amazing, it can
even generate makefiles that will track third-party libraries and
produce fully functional .app packages for OS X.

 - David