[vtkusers] Best Mac development environment?

Steven Chall stevec at renci.org
Thu Dec 22 11:52:08 EST 2011

I've been developing a medium-sized application in Windows7: I've built VTK 5.8.0 and Qt 4.7.1 from source, along with my own C++ code, using Microsoft Visual Studio/VC++ 2010, generating the solution etc. with CMake.  I need to build the whole thing to run in Mac OSX.  What is the best development environment, and notably C++ compiler, to so this with on the Mac?  Thanks.

-Steve Chall
 Senior Research Software Developer
 Renaissance Computing Institute (RENCI)
 Phone: 919-681-9639