[vtkusers] Announce: cmake release webinar

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Dec 20 11:19:17 EST 2011

As you may know, ParaView and VTK both use CMake to manage the
configuration and build process and is an integral part of the entire
software process including nightly testing and release packaging.  With
each release of CMake, we improve the testing and build process, thereby
improving our ability to produce high-quality, robust code.

On January 4th from 12:00-12:20 p.m., David Cole will be presenting a free
webinar highlighting what’s new in the CMake 2.8.7 release and giving a
preview of what’s in the pipeline. If you’d like to attend to learn more
about CMake, you can register through
GoToWebinar<https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/152723134>
.

cheers,