[vtkusers] selecting points

Boehm, Lukas Lukas.Boehm at cellent.de
Mon Dec 19 08:05:59 EST 2011

No, a rectangular picking region is unfortunately not enough. The user
really needs to define any polygon with n corners.

Would you recommend to simply draw a polygon with corners at every
single click position? When the user has finished this action, I could
use some algorithms to find the points
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Point_in_polygon).

Or is there any other way to solve this problem?

Thank you for your answer!
Lukas