[vtkusers] Synchronize vtkImagePlaneWidget with vtkImageViewer2

Federico Milano fmilano at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 14:35:56 EST 2011

Hi. I'm developing a four pane dicom viewer: three vtkImageViewer2 (for the
axial, coronal and longitudinal views) and the fourth one with three
vtkImagePlaneWidget planes. I want to keep all the four views synchronized.
I've been exploring the FourPane example in the GIT repository, but I
thought that maybe it would be much simpler to use a vtkImageViewer2, since
I'm planning to overimpose vtkPolyData contours to the images.
The question is, how can I keep the four view sinchronized? Is there an
easy way to do this?

thanks,

Federico