[vtkusers] Problems with vtkScalarsToColors & QVTKWidget in vtk5.8.0

dev work2compilation at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 05:53:13 EST 2011

Hi,

you have to use a cmakelist, it will finds automatically the vtk library
that you install. I imagine that you use MVSC 2010, so you have to do
configuration manually, which is very boring. I advice you to use for
example this:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/PolyData/TransformOrder

Compiled with cmake. you ll have a .sln file, after that you can copy past
the configuration in your further projects.

Good luck