[vtkusers] Problem in migrating from 32bit version of VTK to 64bit version of VTK..

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Dec 14 07:28:21 EST 2011

What is the error? Can you jse the debugger to step through the code until
the. Radh happens and then send a sack trace? That would help the most. All
i can say is that  both builds should work equally as well. Ut there have
been known to be bugs. Just saying that you have an error is not that much
to go on. How large is the data that you using to test. How much ram is in
the machine.

-----
Mike Jackson                     www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio
Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse the shortness of the reply.