[vtkusers] Compile VTK+QT for release

Alex Southern mrapsouthern at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 10:58:21 EST 2011

Not sure, but probably not as im using the open source license not the
commercial one.

I built the libraries myself from the source code using the guide at
http://www.holoborodko.com/pavel/2011/02/01/how-to-compile-qt-4-7-with-visual-studio-2010/

and in my Qt 4.7.4-64bit/bin folder there are a bunch of dll's including
QtCore4.dll etc...

So i guess it is a completely dynamic library.

Could this mean im missing Qt dll's?

Cheers
Alex