[vtkusers] extract volume part

Antonio antoniod987 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 02:08:58 EST 2011

Il 09/12/2011 23:59, David Doria ha scritto:
> On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 5:36 PM, andon<antoniod987 at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Hi vtk-users,
>> i'm in this situation: i got 2 actors, and i want to extract manually one
>> ragion from each actor in order to allign there with
>> vtkProcrustesFilter..How can i get these regions?
>> Thanks for your help
>> Antonio
> Maybe something like this:
> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Picking/HighlightSelection
>
> ?
>
> If not, you'll need to be more clear on which type of region you would
> like to select and how you would like to select it.
>
> David

The problem of this example is that i have to use the
switchInteractorStyle for other reasons and than i cannot define one
more style like the example.... Anyway I explain better my situation:
I have two actors. These two actors represent two subject from a
different point of view, so they will have just a piece of area in
common. Than i want a way to select and extract this area in a first
moment from the first actor, than from the second and than pass them to
the ProcrustesFilter to allign them..I hope I've been quite
clear.....Have you got any ideas??
Thanks
Antonio