[vtkusers] Black spots while rendering a polydata mesh

chytu chyt_n_ya at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 12:23:58 EST 2011

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply. I found a (slightly round-about ans definitely weird)
solution to the problem. When I save the mesh to a .vtk file, read it back
in the same program, and render that again, black spots are gone!

It's all magic to me now, but it works and that's what i want. I attached a
portion of the problematic mesh with this mail. Please take a look.
http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5062454/shoe.ply shoe.ply

Thanks,
Chytu.