[vtkusers] Re : [vtk 5.8.0] vtkCubeAxesActor and SetZAxisRange Problem

R M mlokida at yahoo.fr
Fri Dec 9 09:06:05 EST 2011

Sometimes, I have a vtk error with the vtkCubeAxesActor and the SetZAxisRangeBut since, I don't set directly the text, is there a bug in this class ?

ERROR: In E:\libs\vtk\vtk-5.8.0\Hybrid\vtkVectorText.cxx, line 1728
vtkVectorText (06CD0F50): Text is not set!

ERROR: In E:\libs\vtk\vtk-5.8.0\Filtering\vtkExecutive.cxx, line 756
vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline (03ED3C98): Algorithm
vtkVectorText(06CD0F50) returned failure for request: vtkInformation
(06C48910)
  Debug: Off
  Modified Time: 5134599
  Reference Count: 1