[vtkusers] BoxWidget Problem

Matheus Brasileiro matheus.brasileiro at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 07:47:54 EST 2011

Hi,

I'm using vtkBoxWidget with vtkPlanes as implicit function to select a part
of a 3D model.
And i'm doing that very similar as we can find in the examples given.
It uses vtkClipPolydata then vtkPolydataMapper and creates a new actor that
represents the selection.
Ok ... that is working fine, but with this new actor created I'm can not
change color property. Its aways show in blue color and I can't figure out
why, since I can change another properties such as visibility an
opacity. I've tried all color properties in vtkProperty from the new actor.

I run the examples in tcl and it works, the color of the new actor created
can be changed.

I'm implementing the code in C++.

Any clues? Have anyone been through it?

Thanks all