[vtkusers] Iterative Closest Point Transform Problem

Wenlong Wang scc.wwl at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 07:05:47 EST 2011

Dear all,

I'm trying to use vtkIterativeClosestPointTransform in my app with C++ in
VS2008.

I included the vtkIterativeClosestPointTransform.h in my source code.

However, when I compile it, the compiler returns three errors says the *
SetSource*, *SetTarget *and *New* function are Unresolved external symbols.

I think that could because I didn;t add the correct .lib file in my
project. Can anyone tell me which .lib file should I use? And where can I
find it?

Thank you very much.

Best regards
Long