[vtkusers] error when connecting ITK with VTK

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 13:25:00 EST 2011

On Sun, Dec 4, 2011 at 1:20 PM, Ralf.Denhof <ralf.denhof at gmx.de> wrote:
> Am 04.12.2011 19:18, schrieb David Doria:
>
>> Did you call imageImport->SetNumberOfScalarComponents (4); ?
>
> No, never in the whole project.

Try to setup an as-small-as-possible project that compiles to give
this error. The error seems to indicate there is something wrong with
the number of components of the input image vs the number of
components the import filter is expecting. Try to simulate the
conditions you have and produce the error so we can more easily help
you debug it.

David