[vtkusers] writer

sebastian ordas sebastian.ordas at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 05:51:06 EST 2011

not sure if I got it; but I think you need to apply the transformations
in your actors to their corresponding polydatas and then append the
transformed polydatas

have a look to:

actor->GetUserTransform() // in
vtkProp3D<http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkProp3D.html#a5cce6e4e754d06113adba06c184dc745>
vtkTransformPolyDataFilter
<http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkTransformPolyDataFilter.html>
// to apply that transform to the points in your polydata

good luck
sebastian