[vtkusers] (Help)How to Update an Actor in a Window

老猫 872996403 at qq.com
Sat Dec 3 20:22:24 EST 2011

Hello, everyone.

 I have several actors in a renderwindow.I want to change one actor's coordinate by press some key. I rewrite a interactorstyle, it can do rotate actions and change the actor's coordinate.By the way,the actor is a set of polydata.

 But how can I show the change in the window all the time.When I press a key,the actor changes its position.At the same time,when some changes happen, I don't want to change the visual angle which I adjust by interatorstyle.

 Thank you!Best wishes!