[vtkusers] Overlaying simulation results on PNG image

Artem Babayan artem.paraview at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 30 12:02:08 EDT 2011

Hi, Sebastien

Thank you for reply. The problem is illustrated by attached picture --
it shows 'background' png file and visualized concentration field
together. The generated image size is 800x800. The original size of
the 'background' PNG image is ~ 600x900 pixels, but it occupies only a
very small portion of the final picture (the black square). So I would
like to know why is it 'scaled down' and how to make it cover the
whole simulation area (in this case 30x30 cells 500m each).

Best wishes
Artem