[vtkusers] Iso lines visualisation on points grid

R M mlokida at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 30 04:16:20 EDT 2011

Hello,

Here's my problem, I have written a reader that read a point  grid file. It is
composed of points with a constant Z and for each points I have an associated
value.
My reader creates a vtkPolyData. Now I would like to create the iso lines of my
grid. I have tried the contour filter (in paraview) but I have nothing at the
ouput.
If I use the delaunay filter, the output geometry is not nice.

So, if someone know how I can create iso lines from points grid, that would be
great.

Thank You.