[vtkusers] Problem with QVTKWidget not expanding in win7.

nsarrasin nsarrasin at phenix-systems.com
Thu Aug 25 04:25:53 EDT 2011

Here is additional information I can provide :
- Qt 4.7 + vtk 5.6
- i have not tried any other version
- step to reproduce (in my case) :
-- displaying a qvtkwidget
-- displaying a contextual menu (QMenu from Qt) above it
-- while this menu is visible, try to move (rotate, pan, etc..) the scene.

I have reproduce this step on several PC with windows seven. Everytime, the
scene is only update in the region of the contextual menu, the other parts
stay fixed.
On some configuration, it takes few seconds for the window to refresh itself
and on other config, I need to call GetRenderWindow()->Render();.
I guess it depends on the graphic card.