[vtkusers] Turning off the auto highlighting on picked objects

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Wed Aug 24 10:16:26 EDT 2011

Hey Steve,

Yeah, sorry I hadn't noticed that Initialize is protected. That does seem strange that deleting the picker doesn't clear things out. I've never used vtkPicker itself, but always a subclass or one of the other prop pickers.

If you want others to play around with it, maybe see if you can come up with a minimal example that reproduces the behavior.

Good luck,
-Eric