[vtkusers] simple vtk application

Florian Bruckner e0425375 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 06:45:01 EDT 2011

ah, ok! a (hopefully) last question: i just implemented the first
prototype of my application and i was facing the following problem: How
can i add/remove a filter in the middle of a pipeline?

i first create a pipeline which draws my geometry as well as some
glyphs, ... But then there should be a switch which allows to apply a
clipping filter. I know the object that the filter should act on. But i
do not know which other objects have been connected to the original
one.

is there a method to find in a general way, what parts are connected to
a given vtkAlgorithm? or do i have to do the bookkeeping on my own?

greetings
Florian