[vtkusers] visualizing NURBS++ surfaces (maybe a FAQ??)

Giancarlo Facoetti faco1976 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 03:55:08 EDT 2011

Hi everybody,

I'm using an open source library for NURBS management, called NURBS++.
I'm able to do everything: creation of the surface, control points moving,
surface points moving, visualiation of the surface with OpenGL
(gluNurbsSurface...)
I'm developing a VTK based application, and now I need to visualize the
NURBS++ surfaces into VTK pipeline, therefore without using gluNurbsSurface
but the VTK rendering
I found in the VTK documentation the class vtkExplicitCell.h that tells
about NURBS surfaces, but I didn't understand how to use it. (
http://davis.lbl.gov/Manuals/**VTK-4.5/classvtkExplicitCell.**html<http://davis.lbl.gov/Manuals/VTK-4.5/classvtkExplicitCell.html>
)
Do you have some suggestion please?
thank you!