[vtkusers] texture only on 1 side

h0ppel h0ppel at web.de
Wed Aug 17 10:17:14 EDT 2011

thanks so far,

after I created the picture, I want to do more operations with this picture
like this:

the luminance filter needs an imagadata as input, but I dont have Imagedata
that I can use correctly. I only have my plane, my texture and my imagedata
from the array. but putting only the imagedata in the luminance filter will
not work, first I need zu interpret the pixelvalue like I do in the viewer

without this I can see anythink from my picture in the viewer...
But I dont know what to do with my imagedata, that I can put it into the
luminance filter and the correct picture like the texture