[vtkusers] Re : Re : Click and drag a vertex of a vtkUnstructuredGrid

R M mlokida at yahoo.fr
Fri Aug 12 10:59:49 EDT 2011

Hi,

The first example
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Interaction/MoveAVertexUnstructuredGridseems
 to have no difference with the
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Interaction/MoveAVertex example.

So for the moment I use a vtkCompositeDataGeometryFilter and then use
vtkCleanPolyData on the output of the vtkCompositeDataGeometryFilter. And it
seems to work.

But because I have only one vtkPolyData now, I am quite block because I would
like to hide some blocks. But, I have only one actor because only one
vtkPolyData.

I think I will try to loop through all blocks and convert each block in a
vtkPolyData et change the points in order to point to the global array points
(In order to move vertices that are shared by several blocks). And, I could use
an Actor for each polydata and make them visible or not. I don't know yet if it
will work. It is just a test.

Thank you.