[vtkusers] QVTK Error.

jdwieber jdwieber at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 14:12:56 EDT 2011

I had a similar problem on ubuntu after manually upgrading to 5.6.1.  I had
to build everything that was available in the cmake config file and then
include every shared lib on the libs dir (see below).  Then I had to modify
the LD_LIBRARY_PATH env. var. in the runtime settings (in Qt. Creator).  In
my case though, I didn't get a core.  First the code failed to link, then
when I got all the libraries into the .pro file, it failed to load.  Were
you able to analyze the core file to see where it cored?

Here is my libs. from the .pro file:
LIBS += -lCosmo \
        -lMapReduceMPI \
        -lmpistubs \