[vtkusers] Boundary of 2D points

Luke hazelnusse at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 20:50:53 EDT 2011

Hello,
  I'm pretty new to VTK, but am trying to make use of it in my
research.  I have a bunch of 2D points that I would like to determine
the boundary points and edges of.  I have been able to do this by:
1)  Populating vtkPolyData with a bunch of vtkPoints
2)  Performing a 2D Delaunay triangulation on the vtkPolyData.
3)  Connecting output of triangulation to a vtkFeatureEdges filter

Is this the best way to do it?  It works, but I was wondering if there
might be a better alternative to doing the 2D Delaunay triangulation
on all my point data.

Thanks,
~Luke