[vtkusers] QT + VKT + ITK + VS2008

G G greenlander1986 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 08:46:04 EDT 2011

When I add WIN32, as you wrote

ADD_EXECUTABLE( Application WIN32 ${SRCS} ${UI_SRCS} ${RCC_SRCS})

then when I compile solution I get

Error    1    error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_WinMain at 16referenced in function ___tmainCRTStartup    MSVCRT.lib
Application
Error    2    fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
C:\DP-ITK-APPS\src\my_test\bin\Release\Application.exe    Application

I have set window subsystem acording this
http://bobobobo.wordpress.com/2008/01/29/error-lnk2019-error1error-lnk2019-unresolved-external-symbol-_main-referenced-in-function-___tmaincrtstartupmsvcrtdlib/

(I think, that new solution is hasnt to be created?)