[vtkusers] JVM Crashes while Call vtkGlobalJavaHash.DeleteAll() in Ubuntu...

kingvsk kingvsk at aol.com
Wed Apr 27 08:26:53 EDT 2011

Hi Sebastien,

    I developed a simple application that loads a list of dicom images and
construct them as 3D.  It works fine. I call VTK from my Java Application.
If I press a button from main window, then the VTK output will load in
another Jframe window. Once I close the output window the VTK should release
all the memory. But i doesn't do that. It will be released only when I close
my main application. (Please refer the attachment)
http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n4343434/InitialState.png
http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n4343434/While_Executing.png
http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n4343434/After_Close_3D_Window.png
http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n4343434/After_Close_Main_Application.png

My Requirement is while I close the 3D window The VTK memory should be
released.
http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n4343434/Output_Surface_Rendering.png
http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n4343434/Main_App_Screen.png

-----