[vtkusers] Mantain VTK interactor functionalities in Java (with Swing)

arturex arturo_caissut at tiscali.it
Tue Apr 26 06:59:10 EDT 2011

Thank you Sebastien, it almost did the trick.
Now I am experiencing a strange behaviour, since there is are canvas I can
change vtkInteractorStyle to and others I cannot. More specifically, what I
am trying to do is to initialize three orthogonal vtkImagePlaneWidget in
order to cut a certain volume, then I want to create a vtkCanvas to show
each of the cutting planes and a fourth one showing all of them at the same
time. The fourth panel works fine, while the others don't repond to my
attempts to choose an appropriate vtkInteractorStyle.

P.S. I know I am slightly falling off topic, but is there any documentation
about dealing with vtkImagePlaneWidget objects?