[vtkusers] Job Opportunity

Daniel Dura daniel.dura at dedoinc.com
Wed Apr 20 17:24:24 EDT 2011

I apologize in advance if this isn't the right list to post. I am currently
looking to hire a ITK/VTK developer to work on a project for a large touch
screen application that we are developing. The application allows users to
navigate a 3D brain and relevant data (DTI, FMRI, etc.) in a multitouch
environment. The position is a four month, contract position. While we
prefer local, we are willing to hire the right person to work remotely.
OpenGL ES or iOS experience is a plus, as we are also likely to port the
application to the iPad or another tablet device.

Please email me at  daniel.dura at dedoinc.com for more information about the
project or to send your resume or relevant experience.

Thanks in advance!

Daniel

--
Daniel Dura