[vtkusers] VtkAxesActor Problem

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Mon Apr 18 13:20:27 EDT 2011

You can get vtkCaptionActor2D for the axis and once you have that you
can change the text property  by getting or setting the text property
(by using the calls below)

virtual void 	SetCaptionTextProperty (vtkTextProperty *p)
virtual vtkTextProperty * 	GetCaptionTextProperty ()

vtkTextProperty have the function font size. May be that could be useful?

Hope it helps..