[vtkusers] Question on Image Background transparency

rakesh patil prakeshofficial at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 01:51:48 EDT 2011

Hi David,

Not exactly!! Check the link below

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2009/08/sea-floor-sunday-52-florida-bathymetry-kmz-file/

I need something like the one shown in this image. This is just a sample
image I got it googled. The banded contour I get it in my application. And I
need to port that image on google earth. Now in my application background
color is white in color, And when i capture the image from my application,
it will come with white backgroud. And after portin it to google earth,
white patch will be formed and the land part wont be visible. Thus, I need
to make the background of the captured image transparent.

Is there any way to do it..??

Thanks in advance