[vtkusers] conversion of unstrucuredgrid to polydata (for using the QuantizePolyDataPoints filter)

luca penasa luca.penasa at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 18:15:04 EDT 2011

Thank you David for your answer...
I have another problem now:
I applied the polydata quantization filter.
the filter works as aspected but i see that it merges duplicated points.
Is there any way to know what are the ids of points (of the original cloud)
that contributed to a given point of the filter's output??
The best solution would be NOT to merge duplicated points, is this possible?