[vtkusers] Using VTK in a Visual C++ project

Frese Daniel Dr. frese at heidenhain.de
Thu Apr 14 06:26:25 EDT 2011

If it was set at "no common language support" - and you don't develop managed code or .net stuff - forget about the /clr switch and set it back. In this case it is unlikely that your linking errors came from that, sorry.

It should actually suffice then to point Visual Studios to the include directory and the lib directory, and include the necessary libs as additional dependencies.

Daniel