[vtkusers] VTK+ Bad Memory Allocation

Alex Southern mrapsouthern at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 05:23:36 EDT 2011

Ah ha,

This is something else I was wondering about.

No, I am using 64-bit windows, however I am compiling the application as
a 32 bit process, I am in the process of rectifying this. (turns out the
64-bit Compiler is not installed as standard in VS2008 Pro on a 64-bit
machine!).

Whats the limit on 64-bit windows?

[Back to VTK] I have a suspicion that while this may be a limiting
factor, it does not explain why altering the renderwindow size affects
the memory allocation?

Cheers
Alex