[vtkusers] VTK+ Bad Memory Allocation

Alex mrapsouthern at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 18:51:09 EDT 2011

Hi,

I realise this is not a greatly detailed explanation of the problem but
I thought I'd see if this rings any bells with anyone first....

Basically, my application makes large dynamic memory allocations (using
new), I find that I get seemingly random bad allocation errors. These
allocations are of type int.

When I make the VTK renderwindow small, the allocation errors stop, (or
at least they do not occur for the same allocation size)

The memory allocations have nothing to do with the VTK pipeline.

If anyone has any information about memory issues vs. VTK i'd appreciate it.

Cheers
Alex.