[vtkusers] [vtk-developers] Weird problems on VTK Rendering using nVidia Optimus technology

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 12:06:37 EDT 2011

Hi Wagner,

A google search of "nvidia optimus bugs" reveals that you are not alone:
http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=190790
It's probably best to follow up on the nvidia forums.  Or you can just
wait for a fix to appear... this bug apparently makes Maya useless on
Optimus, and that is something that NVidia will not be able to let
slide for very long.

 - David