[vtkusers] LNK2019 error when compiling project with ITK and VTK

Bc. Michal Srna michal at srna.info
Mon Apr 11 08:48:42 EDT 2011

I think I already know, what you meant - you tought to add to "Additional
Dependencies" under "Project Properties" directly the library
"ITKBasicFilters.lib", but I can't locate this lib  in library folder
"\lib\Debug" under the ITKv4 build.

I tried to add this lib file from build of ITK 3.20, where is this file
present (in bin\Debug) and now it works!

But now I have to use build of ITKv4 (which I use normally) and also the
build of ITKv3.20 (from which I use only the ITKBasicFilters.lib).

Is there some way to get ITKBasicFilters.lib from build of ITKv4?

Thanks.

Michal

--
S pozdravem Bc. Michal Srna