[vtkusers] Can't reach vtk include files.

Bob Palank bob at stlcc.org
Fri Apr 8 14:06:50 EDT 2011

It seems I cannot reach the vtk include files, nor can they reach the
include files they need.

Here is my code:

//           Cone2011Test.cpp : main project file.

#include "stdafx.h"

//             Using VC++ Project Properties | Configuration Properties |
VC++ Directories

//             D:\Vtk561-bin and d:\vtk561 $(IncludePath) were placed in the
include path

#include "vtkCylinderSource.h"

#include "vtkPolyDataMapper.h"

#include "vtkActor.h"

#include "vtkRenderer.h"

#include "vtkRenderWindow.h"

#include "vtkRenderWindowInteractor.h"

#include "vtkProperty.h"

#include "vtkCamera.h"

using namespace System;

int main(array<System::String ^> ^args)

{

    Console::WriteLine(L"Hello World");

    Console::ReadLine();

       return 0;

}

=================

The Build Reports:
------ Build started: Project: Cone2011Test, Configuration: Debug Win32
------

  Cone2011Test.cpp

Cone2011Test.cpp(6): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'vtkCylinderSource.h': No such file or directory

========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

If I comment out the 8 vtk #includes I can Build and Run

BR

  Bob