[vtkusers] Question about preventing centering after resetting focal-point

Jong Youl Choi yyalli at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 15:48:16 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm trying to implement a function like "PickCenter" in ParaView. One
problem I have is that if I set new camera's focal-point, my renderer
automatically rearrange vtk actors so that the new focal-point is
repositioned in the center of the screen. I want to stop this
function. Basically I want to remain new focal point anywhere in the
screen (as ParaView does).  I have tried to find some options in QVTK
or vtkInteractorStyletrackballcamera which are the components I'm
using now with no success. I have also checked not to call
renderer->ResetCamera(), which doesn't remove my problem.

If anyone can give any hint or advice, I will greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Jong

--
Jong Youl Choi